Ancient Greece: Alexander the Great Guided Notes
is a set of informational text, interactive notebook notes and analysis activity.
Perfect for stations or small groups. Use with other Ancient Greece-related activities for a comprehensive study of the Classical Period and for making cross-curricular connections.
Included in this guide:
- Teacher's guide for uses
- Informational text and student directions for 3 station activities
Also available as part of $$ saving Ancient Greece Teacher Resource Bundle Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Th Aztecs: Social class, cities, and government activities
● Ancient Greece: Daily life in Ancient Greece
● Maya Number System: cross-curricular set of activities in Mayan number system
● Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
● Ancient Greece: Greek town Pop-up Town Activity
Coming soon… The United Nations: forming an international group; Ancient Rome: station activities, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.