PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Don't let handwriting skills decline. Integrate your curriculum with these Ancient Greece Theme Based Handwriting worksheets and save time while reinforcing important content and skills.
**** THEME BASED HANDWRITING LESSONS ****
I am so excited to be releasing the Theme-Based Handwriting Lessons Bundle. The handwriting activities included in these packets provide meaningful practice of penmanship skills while incorporating relevant content and topics. In this way, teachers are able to align handwriting with what they are teaching and foster motivation for children to learn handwriting skills. Handwriting no longer needs to be viewed as a separate task. This skill can now be viewed as a learning tool, not as an end in itself.
The act of writing is an act of learning. The best way to learn about a subject is to immerse your students in it. Help your children master handwriting while being exposed to worthwhile content such as:
- Vocabulary and seasonal words
- Factual information
- Writing activities such as labeling and completing sentences.
- Historical statements and quotes
- Number recognition and counting
Each packet focuses on:
- Letter formation
- Number formation
- Proper sentence structure
- Line use
The handwriting activities are differentiated to accommodate children that are just beginning to master letter formation to children that are learning to write complete sentences and paragraphs.
What's included in the Ancient Greece Theme Based Handwriting Lessons:
- Label Map of Ancient Greece
- Ancient Greece vocabulary
- Ancient Greece(3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- City States (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Sparta (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Greek Olympics (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Greek Alphabet (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Greek Art (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Alexander the Great (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Label Alexander the Great
- Aristotle (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Gods and Goddesses (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Greek Mythology (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
- Greek Gods X2 pages
- Greek Mythological Creatures X2 pages
- Parthenon (3 differentiated handwriting pages)
Keep in Touch: