Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
Also included in
- This Interactive Notebook Bundle focuses on the Ancient Civilizations that helped to mold and meld the world. It currently includes five ancient civilizations - Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, and now China. India will be added in the future, at which time the price will increase. Watch the pr$124.95$201.50Save $76.55
This comprehensive resource on Ancient Greece starts with geography, delves into what it’s like to live in an Ancient Greek city-state, looks at the gods, governments, wars, and continues all the way to Alexander the Great and the spread of Hellenistic culture, covering everything in between.
In this Ancient Greece Interactive Notebook you'll find lesson plan suggestions, full color examples, multiple foldable products, readings, cloze notes, engaging activities, 2 unit tests to choose from, a study guide, and 3 different review games to play before the big wrap up.
Consisting of 395 pages, split into 17 lessons, each of which takes 1-6 days to cover, this is a comprehensive unit where an additional textbook is not needed. This unit covers it all!
Save 35% by buying this incredible comprehensive bundle!
Read a description of what's included with each lesson below or click on the links to get a more thorough view.
Lesson 1: Geography of Ancient Greece includes a map and 1 foldable with questions, cloze notes, 2-column notes, a rubric, a study guide, and a test.
Lesson 2: Ancient Greece Vocabulary includes multiple vocabulary strategy templates, a word list with definitions, flashcards with a holder, word puzzles, and a test.
Lesson 3: Ancient Greece Time Line includes a foldable time line with a pocket.
Lesson 4: Minoans & Mycenaeans includes a reading and comprehension questions with answers.
Lesson 5: Ancient Greek City-States includes notes and multiple foldable crafts, including a build your own city-state.
Lesson 6: Giant Brains of Ancient Men includes a reading and foldable mini-book.
Lesson 7: Original Olympic Games includes a reading, a chance to develop your own medals, and ideas for your own indoor Olympic games.
Lesson 8: Gods of Ancient Greece includes an accordion fold of the gods both in color or in black and white. It also includes multiple readings and some word puzzles.
Lesson 9: Governments in Greece provides a foldable, notes, and a Venn diagram.
Lesson 10: The Persian War includes a couple foldable activities, one with a series of events, and a writing reflection piece.
Lesson 11: The Peloponnesian War includes a step book foldable timeline with notes and plenty of opportunity for creative outlet.
Lesson 12: Comparing the Wars is a two-column comparison of the Persian and Peloponnesian Wars. It also includes comprehension questions of the wars with answers.
Lesson 13: The Golden Age of Athens has a reading on Pericles and the Golden Age plus two foldable activities and a brief reading on The Parthenon.
Lesson 14: Philosophers of Ancient Greece has one foldable, notes on all three philosophers plus three additional lessons that can be added on for a more in-depth analysis. These lessons involve art analysis, character study, chance for a debate, poetry, and more.
Lesson 15: Alexander the Great and the Hellenistic Age has two foldable activities. One uses cloze notes and the other involves a map activity and notes.
Lesson 16: Ancient Greece Review Games features three games to help wind up your study of Ancient Greece. This includes Quiz Show Questions: 46 questions for a review game similar to that of Jeopardy. This is also provided in Power Point format as well. Weakest Link Questions: 106 questions based on the game show The Weakest Link. Directions are provided. And Ancient Greece Bingo with 30 unique bingo cards in both a decorative and printer friendly format.
Lesson 17: Ancient Greece Assessments & Study Guide includes a four-page study guide which works well with either exam. An answer key is included. Two exams are also included. One is a 50-question multiple choice test, and the other is 5-page comprehensive exam including matching, short answer, identification, essay, etc. Both answer keys are provided.
In this bundle you will receive mainly PDF files, but you will also get 2 PowerPoint files.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.