Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Pages
is a set of templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on Ancient Greece. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great to use with a variety of Ancient Greece activities and projects.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Minoans and Mcyenaeans
- Greek City-States
- Government Structure
- The Persian Wars
- The Peloponnesian Wars
- Alexander the Great
- Life in Ancient Greece
- Greek Mythology – The Gods
- Greek Mythology – The Monsters
- Drama and Theater
- Architecture and Art
- Olympic Games
- Science and Technology
NOTE: Updates made to this product 1/14/17
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- All about Greece: Ancient Greece Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History: World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Ancient Greece Resources Include
- Ancient Greece: Life in Ancient Greece
- Ancient Greece: Greek Roots Word Detective
- Ancient Greece: Greek Mythology Station Activities
- Ancient Greece: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk
- Ancient Greece: Art and Architecture of Ancient Greece
-Ancient Greece: Government and Democracy Activities
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Greece: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Alexander the Great: Guided notes for interactive notebooks
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.