This comparative timeline activity provides students a visual way to explore the rise and fall of Ancient Greece
over time. Students use pre-made timeline cards with events and periods from Ancient Greece as well as from other parts of the world. Students create side by side timelines to see what was happening in Ancient Greece and in other parts of the world at the same time. Great for making broader connections.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or cooperative group work, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other Ancient Greece activities
or for mini-projects.
This detailed guide includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for individual or cooperative group use.
Ready to use student handouts including timeline cards
Ancient Greece Resources Include
- Ancient Greece: Life in Ancient Greece
- Ancient Greece: Greek Roots Word Detective
- Ancient Greece: Greek Mythology Station Activities
- Ancient Greece: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk
- Ancient Greece: Art and Architecture of Ancient Greece
-Ancient Greece: Government and Democracy Activities
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Greece: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Alexander the Great: Guided notes for interactive notebooks
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.