Also included in
- From democracy to the Olympics, ancient Greek culture has lived on through the millennia and affects us today. Teach your students about this ancient civilization with this bundle covering Alexander the Great, the ancient Olympics, Athenian democracy, Greek gods and goddesses, mythological beasts an$9.50$18.00Save $8.50
Ancient Greek philosophers introduced a new way of thinking to the ancient world. Instead of explaining the world through mythology, philosophy was about exploring ideas using logic and reason, inspiring a new way of thinking about big questions.
This resource explores the ancient Greek philosophers, from the Presocratics including Thales, Democritus and Pythagoras to the classic philosophers Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. The worksheets are geared towards comprehension, and the activities encourage creative thinking, debate and exploring wellness issues like happiness and friendship.
Pages: 19 (including 3 teacher pages)
- 5 Information Handouts
- Comprehension Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Write a Dialogue Activity
- Golden Mean Activity (differentiated)
- Discussion Activity (with teacher notes)
- Philosophical Debate Activity
- Answer Sheets