Ancient Greece: Teacher Resource Bundle
is a growing bundle of gallery walks, station activities, timelines and more to engage your students on topics such as mythology, democracy, and more. Informational text and writing prompts included with activities.
This bundle includes all Ancient Greece related products in the store as well as all future Ancient Greece related products. The price of the bundle will increase as more products are added.
Resources included in this bundle:
- Ancient Greece: Life in Ancient Greece
- Ancient Greece: Greek Roots Word Detective
- Ancient Greece: Greek Mythology Station Activities
- Ancient Greece: Figures of the Era Gallery Walk
- Ancient Greece: Art and Architecture of Ancient Greece
-Ancient Greece: Government and Democracy Activities
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Greece: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Alexander the Great: Guided notes for interactive notebooks
- Ancient Greece: Interactive Notebook Pages
Please do not purchase this bundle along with the Ancient Greece: Activity Bundle
which contains some of the same products. The activity bundle is not a growing bundle.
even more with the Middle School World History Bundle
which includes all current and future middle school world history products in the store.
What customers say about products in this bundle
- "Great project, my special education students loved working on this and putting their creative spin on it." - Greek Pop Up Town
- "Great resource! Thanks!" - Greek Mythology Activities
-"Great addition to our timeline discussion." - Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Th Aztecs: Social class, cities, and government activities
● Hands-On Renaissance: Art, study and invention with Leonardo DaVinci
● Maya Number System: cross-curricular set of activities in Mayan number system
● Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
● Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution: a set of 5 station activities
Coming soon…Ancient Greece Teacher Resource Bundle, Incas: station activities, Ancient Rome station activities and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.