In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on Ancient Greek Architecture. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students. Integrate science content with your reading texts and meet each reader's needs with this set. Guided Reading levels are M, O, and R.
$Why should I purchase this passage set?$
• Textbooks aren't what they used to be...if we have them at all. Often textbooks are written well above grade level and simply aren't interested. I use my love of science to make passages engaging and informative for all levels of readers!
• Teach across the curriculum! Show your administration how you integrate and differentiate by implementing during guided reading groups, center time, or in a regular science block
• Perfect for last minute print & go sub plans, morning work, & homework
• In my own classroom, they are often used at the end of a unit for review, as study guides, and even test prep
• Have students with accommodations? Instantly assess them at THEIR LEVEL while meeting IEP goals!
How Does This Resource Make Me A Better Teacher?
• Your time is precious & the standards are plentiful
By integrating across content whenever possible, you save time and your students see connections across the curriculum!
• Differentiated Instruction is no longer optional-it is a must!
There is no one-size-fits-all classroom. These passages are an easy way to check that off of your never-ending teacher to-do list!
• Reach your entire class with the same quality content.
Each student in your class deserves a fair chance at the content. Let their passion for science and social studies thrive, regardless of their reading ability. While passages appear very similar, I can assure you hours of researching and writing have occurred on my behalf to ensure that each level is appropriate for your learners.
Olympic Games of Ancient Greece Reading Passages!
Ancient Greece Scoot/Task Cards
Direct & Representative Democracy Reading Passages
Ancient Greek Architecture Reading Passages
Check out my Fourth Grade Reading Passages for the Year!
Check out my bundled pack of differentiated American Revolution Reading Passages
Georgia Milestones Test Prep Famous Americans I Have, Who Has?
Check out my Geographic Features BUNDLE! Reading Passages
Thanks & Happy Teaching!-Bow Tie Guy