You will receive PDF files of:
- A graphic organizer with the names of all Greek gods and goddesses with a blank for their sphere of control (ex. for Poseidon the sea) and their symbol or weapon (ex. for Poseidon the trident).
- Full colour pages for each Greek god or goddess that include their area of control/power and their symbol or weapon.
How to Use
- I print out all page for the Greek god and goddess in colour, and then cut them up into pieces and put each bag in their own container or zip lock bag to keep them separate.
- I then give students in pairs one "puzzle" or page to piece together.
- Once all pairs are done, students tour the classroom and complete their graphic organizers.
- If you don't want to do the puzzle route, you can always print out the pages and place them around your classroom for students to conduct a gallery walk.