Have your students review the names of 18 Greek gods and characters
from ancient mythology with this word search worksheet. A brief description of each person is given along his or her name so that puzzlers will be learning who the characters were as well as how to spell their names. This would make a good activity for early finishers or a handout the kids can take home and enjoy.
The gods and characters from Greek mythology that are included are: Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Centaur, Cerberus, Dionysus, Eros, Hades, Hephaestus, Hera, Hercules, Hermes, Muses, Pan, Pegasus, Poseidon, and Zeus.
You might also like:
• Ancient Greece Word Search
• Ancient Rome Word Search
• Greek Mythology Crossword
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥