This Ancient Greek Group Theater Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to Greek theater and any Greek drama.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Keywords: group research topics for ancient Greece ancient Greek theater drama Sophocles Euripides Aeschylus Antigone Oedipus Dionysus comedy