Want to engage your doodling students but keep the lesson content-based?
This is a two-part assignment where students read to gather content on the Stone Age and Neolithic Revolution before applying their new knowledge to the Open Response Question.
Can be done early in the year as a homework assignment or in class as an ORQ practice.
Take a look at the many resources included in my Introduction to Ancient World History Complete Unit:
• Introduction to Ancient History Unit Plan w/Bellringers, Exit Prompts, & Homework
• Mapping the World Cartography Activity
• Making a Map Cartography Project
• Geography's Effect on Settlement Centers Activity
• Introduction to Analyzing Primary Sources Activity
• What is Archeology? Archeology Dig
• Walking Tour from the Paleolithic Age to the Neolithic Age & Neolithic Revolution
• The Stone Age Reading Guide & ORQ Writing Prompt
• Prehistoric Peoples Interactive Lecture Notes & Vocabulary Review
• Unit Study Guide & Unit Test w/Answer Key
SPRITE Graphic Organizer Set
SPRITE Acronym Poster Set
GRAPES Graphic Organizer Set
GRAPES Acronym Poster Set
And be sure to shop my TpT Store for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!