These 10+ ready-to-use interactive notebook pages for your unit on Ancient India
will engage your students. Explore the Indus Valley, the religion of Ancient India, the achievements and more of Ancient India.
This resource includes:
- Graphic organizers for Ancient India
- Suggested notes for each page
- Visual references of pages
- Geography of Ancient India
- The Indus Valley
- The Aryan People
- The Caste System
- The Family
- Hinduism vs. Buddhism
- Empires of India
- Cultural Achievements of India
- Reflections on India
Also available for 1:1 classrooms as the Ancient India Digital Notebook Pages.
This resource available in the following bundles:
- World History Digital Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.