Also included in
- This bundle contains 16 no-prep lessons for units in early history from Prehistory through the French Revolution. They are designed as an overview for each topic, perfect for an introduction or a review lesson. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for underst$21.00$42.00Save $21.00
This no-prep lesson contains an overview of Ancient Indian geography, government, society, beliefs (including the caste system) and contributions. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for understanding. It also includes a little fun!
What you get:
- A 2-page, approximately 650 word reading passage (print-friendly in black and white)
- A modified version of the reading with bolded annotations to guide struggling readers
- A 2-page activity worksheet with vocabulary, picture analysis and a puzzle
- Link to a Google version of the reading and activity
You can use this in class, for homework or as a sub lesson. There is a suggested short video you can use at the beginning of the lesson to serve your visual learners.
Take the ACHE out of teACHEr -- invest a few dollars to save a few hours.
-If you like the quality of my work please follow me to be alerted to new products and sales.
-Don’t forget to leave reviews on products you buy -- it PAYS YOU in TpT credits! Simply go to “my purchases” and click on “provide feedback”