Students will learn about daily life in the Indus Valley Civilization in a fun and engaging way.
The resource includes a guide with 6 activities for students to complete as they explore an online website. The website consists of student-friendly summaries, ancient artifacts, interactive activities, and a video!
Students will learn:
1. How people in the Indus valley stayed cool.
2. Daily Life Activities including keeping clean, pets, games, eating & drinking
3. Compare growing up in the Indus Valley to growing up in the modern USA
4. Professions in Ancient India
5. Money and Trading in Ancient India
Your students will need internet access for this activity. 1:1 devices or lab space is required. Students would be able to complete the activities with partners if devices are limited.
Preview the website here
Answer key included!
Ancient India Webquest Part 1: Who Were the Indus People?