Ancient Mali Vocabulary Cards, Assessments, Activities and Games: a fun and engaging unit!
– use as a word wall, matching game, sorting activity, a fun "Quiz, Quiz, Trade" game, flashcards or in an interactive notebook . The cards include 30 vocabulary terms, a brief description or definition, a visual representation, or both.
Terms include ancient, Mali, Africa, Niger River, Sahara Desert, climate, trade, trade routes, salt, gold, king, farmer, trader, miner, specialization, Timbuktu, university, library, caravan, goods, services, human resource, natural resource, capital resource, Sundiata, Mansa Musa, wealthy, ancient, adaptation. (Word Wall header included.)
- vocabulary quiz (2 pages) with answer key
- Where In the World is Mali? - a map activity
- Writing Prompt
- Ancient Mali Acrostic Poem template - a creative review
- What Belongs to Mali?
- Empire of Mali 4 Corner foldable- geography, people &
- Vocabulary Flipables for Interactive Notebooks - topics: physical
characteristics, people, economics, and a generic flipable
- Vocabulary Booklet
- Flap Book
- Interactive Notebook Flap Book
- What Belongs to Ancient Mali?
- Resources in Ancient Mali Sort
- "I have, Who has" Review Game- directions, 25 game cards and
an answer key included
- "Scoot!" - an exciting review game that gets your students up and
moving! 24 games cards, plus "Brain Break" cards for classrooms
with more than 24 students.
These meaningful activities are affective tools in reinforcing content learned.
Here's an Ancient Mali Mini Book!
Additional ancient civilization products.
Ancient Greece Mini Book
Ancient Rome Mini Book
Ancient China Mini Book
Ancient Egypt Mini Book
Here are money saving bundles for Greece/Rome, and China/Egypt.
Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome (Bundled)
Ancient China and Ancient Egypt (Bundled)
Ancient Civilizations MEGA money saving BUNDLE!Ancient Civilizations Mini Book BUNDLE