Don’t just ask your kids to label a bunch of stuff on a map! Make them develop their map skills and their ability to follow directions by having them identify physical features using a clue.
Included you will find:
15 Task Cards that ask students to find the major physical features and ancient cities of Ancient MayaAn answer keyAn answer sheet for student recordingA separate list of the questionsA PowerPoint Presentation of the cards for whole group discussionA labeled map and a blank mapTask cards that can be used as a word bank20 Task Cards that allow students to explore the location of the physical features and cities in Google Earth and a view into 360° photos from some of the archaeological sites.
Places the students are asked to find:Gulf of Mexico
Places students can explore on Google Earth and Google Maps:
• Ancient China Geography Scavenger Hunt and Task Cards - Differentiated
• Ancient Civilization Geography Scavenger Hunt & Task Card Bundle- Differentiated
• Ancient Greece Geography Scavenger Hunt and Task Cards - Differentiated
• Ancient India Geography Scavenger Hunt and Task Cards - - Differentiated
• Ancient Rome: Geography Scavenger Hunt and Task Cards - Differentiated
Would you like to see these products in action. Head on over to my blog, To Engage Them All
, for ideas and freebies.
All of my items are 50% off in the first 24 hours. Join my Facebook page
so you can be notified!