Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.94 MB | 50+ pages
Ancient Mediterranean World Resource Bundle
This bundle has a range of different worksheets, tools, inquiry tasks and final assessment options for student to complete while they explore the ancient Mediterranean world unit of study for year 7 Australian Curriculum. The bundle includes:
1) Primary and Secondary resources- worksheets x2 (tasks to generally understand these two terms and their differences).
2) Primary and Secondary source analysis task (1 for each ancient civilisation- Greece, Rome and Egypt).
3) Primary and Secondary resources- prompt questions to help with analysis tasks.
4) Worksheet to document the differences between Historians, Anthropologists and Archaeologists.
5) Exploring social structure of an ancient civilization x 2 different worksheets for instruction/ notes
6) Inquiry task to investigate different social structure roles for each civilization (Rome, Greece, Egypt- 1 worksheet for each).
7) Inquiry task to investigate daily life of an ancient civilization- but this can be used for any civilization.
8) Leadership comparison Venn Diagram task
9) SWOT analysis inquiry task to investigate big question: how does the geographic location of an ancient civilization influence its development and lifestyle? Prompt question provided for this task.
10) Investigating a significant leader- assessment task for students to research and interview a significant leader of the ancient civilization. They present their final product as a feature article depicting whether the leader is a Hero or a Villain. Comes with rubric correlated to AusVELS.