Also included in
- This Interactive Notebook features 9 lessons on Ancient Mesopotamia plus a study guide and test, totaling 11 sections. Included in this Ancient Mesopotamia Interactive Notebook are lesson plan suggestions, full color examples, multiple foldable products, readings, engaging activities, a unit test, a$17.75$25.50Save $7.75
- This Interactive Notebook Bundle focuses on the Ancient Civilizations that helped to mold and meld the world. It currently includes five ancient civilizations - Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, and now China. Ancient India has two lessons added so far and more will be added as they are completed$132.50$206.50Save $74.00
This Mesopotamia governments lesson features a reading on the four main civilizations and empires (Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian) that ruled the Mesopotamian Valley. Information also includes many of the rulers, such as Gilgamesh, Sargon the Great, Hammurabi, and others. This engaging, informative lesson now comes in a no-prep form with both a print and digital format - compatible with Google Slides™.
- Lesson Suggestions
- Photographic Examples
- Governments/Civilizations 4-Step-Book for Students
- Full Color Answer Key for Teacher
- 3-Page Reading on the 4 Main Governments/Civilizations
- Comprehension Questions
- Answer Keys
- Make your own Cover
- 5-Page Reading with Annotations (same reading as above)
- Vocabulary Area
- 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- 4-Tabbed Book on the Governments/Civilizations
- Sumerian Summary, Ziggurat Info, & Build a Ziggurat
- Akkadian Summary & Map Labeling
- Assyrian Summary & Chariot Labeling
- Babylon Summary & 3 Laws of Society Questions
- Comprehension Questions
You will receive a zipped file with 2 PDF files included. Please make sure you know how to download and unzip these types of files before purchasing. Thank you!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.