Engage students in thoughtful activities related to one of our earliest codices of law, the Code of Hammurabi
. Students read background information on the Code of Hammurabi. Students participate in one or more of three activities: a primary source analysis, acting as judge, and writing laws.
A great addition to your study of the Ancient Mesopotamia
Mesopotamia resources currently available include:
- Ancient Mesopotamia Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Ancient Mesopotamia Science and Technology Gallery Walk Activity
Save with the World History Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE LIBRARY of world history resources for middle school and future ones at no additional charge.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.