Also included in
- This Interactive Notebook features 9 lessons on Ancient Mesopotamia plus a study guide and test, totaling 11 sections. Included in this Ancient Mesopotamia Interactive Notebook are lesson plan suggestions, full color examples, multiple foldable products, readings, engaging activities, a unit test, a$18.95$28.50Save $9.55
- This Interactive Notebook Bundle focuses on the Ancient Civilizations that helped to mold and meld the world. It currently includes five ancient civilizations - Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, and now China. India will be added in the future, at which time the price will increase. Watch the pr$124.95$201.50Save $76.55
Mesopotamia, Iraq, and their geography are the feature of this resource, Ancient Mesopotamia Geography. Have your students learn the rivers, cities, deserts, climate, agriculture, and more of the cradle of civilization as well as how it has transformed to the nations of today.
Included in this resource:
- PDF 12-Count Slideshow introducing the points of interest and areas to label
- PPT Slideshow (same as above-but perfect for importing into Google Slides™)
- Lesson Suggestions
- Maps of Mesopotamia & Iraq to Label
- Answer Keys of Maps
- Checklist Rubric
- Geography Summary with Q&A + Answer Key
- Cloze Notes + Answer Key
- 2-Column Notes + Answer Key
- Study Guide + Answer Key
- Geography Test + Answer Key
You'll receive a zipped folder with two PDF files and 1 PowerPoint file included. Please make sure you have the ability to download and unzip files before purchasing.
- Get to Know Mesopotamia Geography is a 12-page presentation on the various aspects of Mesopotamia and Iraq's geography and climate, with a look at the flag of Iraq as well.
- Get to Know Mesopotamia Geography BI are Background Image slides of the presentation in item 1. These can easily be imported in Google Slides™ by going to "File", "Import", and choosing this file from your computer.
- Mesopotamia Geography are workbook pages consisting of 27 pages of maps, notes, study guides, assessments, and more, guaranteed to help your students become fluent in Mesopotamia's and/or Iraq's geography.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.