Students actively engage in an investigation of Ancient Rome engineering
with this set of informational texts and activities. Five different station activities included. Students read about key Roman engineering techniques and then explore one or more of these in-depth activities. Gallery walk option included for students to learn from each other's activities.
This guide contains:
- Informational text on 6 different examples of Roman engineering such as arches, roads, and aqueducts
- Student directions for 5 related activities such as designing with arches, constructing aqueducts and more.
- Teacher's guide for setting up and using
A great addition to your study of Ancient Rome.
Use with other Ancient Roman activities, notes, and projects.
Ancient Rome resources include:
- An Introduction to Ancient Rome Gallery Walk
- Ancient Roman Engineering Station Activities
-Ancient Rome Student-centered Project
- Ancient Rome Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.