Also included in
- This Ancient World History curriculum bundle includes PowerPoints, Google Slides, guided notes worksheets, and flipped classroom videos to cover all of Ancient History from Prehistory through the Byzantine Empire and rise of Islamic Civilizations. Each PowerPoint file includes a Guided Notes workshe$55.50$76.74Save $21.24
The amazing Ancient Rome lesson plan covers the founding of Rome, its geography, and the government of the Early Republic.
Included in the download is a full lesson plan with an essential question and directions on how to use all of the Ancient Rome activities.
The lesson includes:
- A PowerPoint (plus Google Slides version) and flipped classroom video on Early Rome
- Guided notes worksheets for students
- A primary source analysis activity comparing Rome's Twelve Tables to Hammurabi's Code
- A reading and worksheet on the people of Ancient Rome
- A geography notebook activity or Google Drive digital activity
Answer keys and Google Doc versions of each part of the lesson are included for your convenience!
The lesson plan recommends how to use each resource so you have a full block class or multiple classes planned out. The lesson also includes links to recommended videos you can show during the lesson, the editable Google Docs activities, and more!
This is an engaging and interactive lesson that connects the Ancient Romans to America today and will surely start your unit on Rome out perfectly!
All of these activities can also be downloaded as part of my Ancient Rome Unit Plan Bundle.
Thanks so much for checking it out!