Don’t just ask your kids to label a bunch of stuff on a map! Make them develop their map skills and their ability to follow directions by having them identify physical features using a clue.
Included you will find:
1. 9 Task Cards that ask students to find the major physical features and cities in Ancient Rome
2. An answer key
3. An answer sheet for student recording
4. A separate list of the questions
4. A PowerPoint Presentation of the cards for whole group discussion
5. A PDF of the cards
6. A labeled map and a blank map
7. Task cards that can be used as a word bank
8. A Summative Assessment
Your kids will love these!!!