Movie Questions for Time Life’s, “Lost Civilizations: Rome, The Ultimate Empire” documentary. Narrated by Sam Waterston, this 50 minute documentary covers the birth of Rome, the Colosseum and other architecture, Julius and Augustus Caesar, Nero, Rome’s military and network of roads.
Also included is a weblink to the video so you can play the video online. Video questions are very short and very easy to answer, so your students can concentrate on the video. An answer key is provided with the file.
Save some money & make it easy on yourself
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire Ancient Rome unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get Ancient Rome Unit Bundled.
• Rome PowerPoint with Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Fall of Rome Mini-Book Project
• The Punic Wars & Roman Imperialism Infotext Analysis
• Bread and Circuses Infotext & Primary Source Analysis
• Persecution of Christians in Rome Primary Source Activity
• Romulus & Remus Myth, Roman Religion, Education & Social Classes
• Rome Crossword Puzzle Review
• Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store