Also included in
- Engage students in the fascinating world of Ancient Rome with this set of interactive notebook pages, gallery walks, activities, and student choice unit project.Resources included in this bundle:- Ancient Rome Engineering Station Activities with optional gallery walk- Ancient Rome Interactive Notebo$12.10$18.49Save $6.39
- Ready-to-use Ancient Civilizations of Europe Curriculum bundle is filled with activities, projects, interactive notebook pages and more to engage students in thoughtful study of Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. This resource includes: - interactive notebook page$86.30$123.29Save $36.99
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive al$181.00$334.30Save $153.30
This project embodies student choice. Students choose the format and topic of their Ancient Rome-themed project Make your students the experts of Ancient Rome and let them share their knowledge with their colleagues. A large topic is included to get students started. Will your students do a newscast or stop-motion film or journal be about? Students use the organizers provided to research their Great Depression-related topic. Students bring together information and analysis in a project that is presented in science fair style. How will your students connect the past with the present? Will they explore the great Julius Caesar through a newspaper or create a comic book on the fall of the Roman Empire?
Included in this project guide:
- Project topics
- Project formats
- Research Template
- Organizing Your Research
- Project Timeline
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback
- Teacher project tracker form
- Student project reflection
These activities are a valuable addition to your study of Ancient Rome. Use along with other activities, simulations, and projects.
Ancient Rome resources include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.