AND THE LARGEST FACT IS?
These 2 worksheets are all on comparing addition and subtraction facts.
Your students are given sets of 3 facts, either addition subtraction or a combination of BOTH. They FIRST have to SOLVE each of the facts, THEN they have to circle the largest of the 3 facts in each set.
These printable worksheets reinforce addition and subtraction facts and make your students compare least to greatest.
See thumbnails for a clearer idea. Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCHES
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students are given a fact to solve and must circle its EQUAL out of 4 other facts. Will truly reinforce and test their knowledge of their facts. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts. Time consuming yet effective.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!