And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
This resource is for reading Chapter Four with your students.
Included in this comprehensive resource are FIVE graphic organizers:
1) An organizer for comparing and contrasting the characters
2) Another organizer, in a different format, for comparing and contrasting the characters
3) An organizer for connecting the characters to the person(s) they are accused of killing
4) An organizer to compare the cause of death of each guest to the nursery rhyme, “Ten Little Indians” (the nursery rhyme is also included in this file)
5) An organizer for predicting who killed each guest
There is also a PowerPoint of discussion questions and vocabulary from chapter four (with answers).
Finally, this resource also includes comprehension questions and answers that can be used as a quick reading quiz or to monitor students' reading comprehension.
Need more chapters?
Chapter Five Teaching Resources
Thanks for shopping at my TpT store!
Please rate my product and provide feedback. Also, I always welcome suggestions on how to improve my products.
Please follow me to be the first to know when I post new products.