Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle includes all of the major materials I use to teach And Then There Were None over the course of about 6 weeks. Included are the following:
1. A character observation chart for student to take notes on characters and their backgrounds, suspicious activity, fate, etc.
2. Reading quizzes that break up the novel into three parts with answer keys for each
3. A foreshadowing and characterization chart for students to complete after reading. This helps them prep for deeper analytical discussion
4. Discussion questions to use for lit circles that cover the first five chapters and then the whole novel
5. A "How Guilty Are They?" chart that students use to prep for an in-class debate focusing on which character is the "most guilty"
6. A character analysis essay prompt and outline focusing on Justice Wargrave
7. Notes and prompts to compare the novel with the movie Murder on the Orient Express
BONUS: Mind Map Theme Development
This is the first full novel I do with my students, so we create mind maps to help move our process along. I highly recommend using the mind map activity directly after reading to help students understand the novel. Check out my Mind Mapping Bundle or the full-color mind map directions to use with this and ANY novel study.