Everything you need to evaluate your students on your Andrew Jackson unit! All files were created in MS word so you can make adjustments for your own student population. This bundle includes the following downloads:
1. Andrew Jackson study guide with short answer questions spanning the entire unit.
2. Find-someone-who review game-easy and fun! Gets students out of their seats and interacting with each other to review for the test
3. Jackson test including 30 multiple choice questions ranging in difficulty and includes skills and primary source questions.
4. Test answer key to assist you in grading.
5. Jackson DBQ that includes five documents. Depending on how much time you have, you may include this as part of your test. However, you could also assign for homework or a partner project or a peer review-type set up.
6. Jackson DBQ answer key to assist you in grading the document questions in the DBQ.
7. Jackson DBQ rubric that is based on a 20-point scale. Modifications can be made based on your student population. Generally I count the document questions as 10 points and the essay itself as 20 points.
Thank you for checking out my products!