Andrew Jackson Test for 8th Grade Social Studies features just under 20 questions to assess student understanding of Andrew Jackson's legacy and impact on the United States. Numerous topics from the veto of the national bank, to the devastation of the Native Americans during the trail of tears. There are featured relationships present as well including John Quincy Adams and Henry Clay.
Pairs well with this free video podcast about Andrew Jackson's legacy from the Hauger History Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=388K0wFqxCo
This test includes:
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged