Are you looking for an assessment software that let's you check off standards or goals using your iPad? Well, GoGrade will do that for you! As you perform informal or formal assessments, check the standards or goals that the student is able to demonstrate. Using the included digital portfolio, record a sample of oral reading, or snap a photo of a project.
• Instantly record detailed and meaningful assessments as you observe them with a single tap. No typing required!
• Use the integrated portfolio to record audio and video for reference.
• The checklist feature keeps track of whatever you need including behaviour or permission slips.
• Reveal where a concept might not be getting through to the class or where individual students may have an area of concern.
• Improve student and parent communication. GoGrade allows you to Email student and summary reports with a single tap.
• Create rubrics to meet the assessment needs of your classroom. Track and assess whatever you like including Individual education and behaviour plan goals.
• Create personalized and specific narrative report comments for each student in under 3 minutes!
• Easily export summary report descriptors, averages, and personalized comments to MS Excel.
All rubrics and rubric categories are fully editable to meet the needs of your classroom.
Click Here for Installation Instructions
Please note that the GoGrade solution needs the free FileMaker Go 14 or 15 iPad application to run. See Installation Instructions below to learn more;
1. Download the free FileMaker Go 14 or 15 app
2. Download the free iZip app
3. Open Safari on your iPad
4. Navigate to the app page on teacherspayteachers.com and select ‘DOWNLOAD NOW’
5. Choose ‘Open in…’
6. Scroll across to select ‘Copy to iZip’
7. Choose ‘OK’
8. Select the file.
9. Select ‘Open in’
10. Scroll across to select ‘Copy to FileMaker Go’