Also included in
- This bundle of 31 digital for Google Slides™ counseling and SEL activities for distance learning or in-person learning on a device will save you so much planning time AND engage your students! Students develop their social-emotional skills, explore their feelings, and learn meaningful coping strateg$75.00$105.00Save $30.00
This interactive Digital Activity for Google Slides™ helps students learn to cope with their anger and calm down. Through drag-and-drop activities, eye-catching visuals, and fillable text boxes, students learn:
- What is anger?
- What does anger look and feel like in my body?
- What are anger triggers?
- What are common anger triggers? What are my anger triggers?
- To rate their anger on a scale from 1 to 5
- What is calm?
- What does calm look and feel like in my body?
- What is a calm down strategy?
- What are helpful calm down strategies? Which strategies do I like best?
This activity can be used by anyone with a free Google™ account on a device such as a tablet, smart phone, or computer. K - 6th grade students can use the activity but I recommend younger learners having a grown-up join them for support.
★ Like what you see? Check out my website and follow me on social media! ★