Teach and practice self-control with these fortune tellers that include evidenced-based strategies to manage anger impulses.
STOP techniques include distraction and mindfulness.
FEEL techniques include thinking and feeling awareness.
THINK techniques include reviewing the consequences and solutions.
REWARD techniques include self-talk, compliments, and self-recognition.
4 fortune tellers with thought-provoking questions and role play prompts.
1 blank fortune teller to write personalized responses.
1 reference handout describing self-control strategies.
1 worksheet to write in personalized self-control strategies.
Color friendly versions.
• ANGER Management Interactive Cut & Paste Activity: Things That Bite
• ANGER Porcupine Pokes: Flip Book Art Craft
• Anger Signs & Coping Skills: THE ANGRY SHARK SOCIAL STORY 4 Behavior Management
• Button Pushers Game: Learn Triggers, Anger Stages, & Coping Skills
• Do It Yourself ANGER TOOL BELT craft for your coping skills tool box
• My Anger Road Map: Learning to Identify Triggers and Signs to Manage Anger
• Pushing My Anger Buttons: Worksheets and Task Cards
• Taking Space: Personal Time Outs for Anger and Self-Control Game
• What Pushes Your Buttons: Anger Triggers
• ANGRY ANTS: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Group for Negative Thinking
• Angry Activties To Shake Off Your Inner Monster: Task Cards and Worksheets
To save 20%, check out the Anger BUNDLE.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.