Angiosperms vs. Gymnosperms Exploration: Students will observe picture cards and categorize each as a gymnosperm or an angiosperm.
1. Students will cut out the attached picture cards.
2. Next, students will work with a partner to classify each picture as a gymnosperm or an angiosperm.
3. Students should discuss why they classify each card using their knowledge of the plant reproduction information they learned all week.
4. Discuss and share answers with the class.
5. Store the cards in ziplock bags for later use.