This bundle includes notes pages, practice worksheets, exit slips, a stations activity, a coloring activity, and an assessment to teach the following standard:
7.G.5: Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
Included in this set:
1. Introducing the four types of angles - interactive notes, a double-sided worksheet, and an exit slip.
2. Using the properties of angles to set up and solve an equation - interactive notes, a practice worksheet, and an exit slip.
3. A coloring activity to review or practice setting up and solving equations.
4. A stations activity with 6 stations and a recording sheet. Each station has 6 task cards reviewing vocabulary, finding the measurements of angles, and using angle properties to write and solve equations to find a missing value.
5. A two-page assessment covering all concepts in this bundle.
For more detailed descriptions of each activity, click on the links below:
Types of Angles - Notes and Practice
Using Angle Properties to Solve Equations
Angle Properties and Solving Equations - Coloring Activity
Angle Properties and Solving Equations - Stations Activity
Angle Properties and Solving Equations - Assessment or Practice Worksheet
This bundle is also included in a Seventh Grade Common Core Geometry Bundle:
7th Grade Geometry - Bundle of Resources
This bundle is also included in a growing 7th Grade Math BUNDLE!
7th Grade Math - BUNDLE - Notes, Activities, Worksheets, and Assessments