This fun Halloween digital activity uses Google Slides to practice angle relationship vocabulary and finding angle measurements when parallel lines are cut by a transversal. This is the perfect Halloween game!
Students answer 15 questions and will choose between two answer choices.
- If they click on the correct answer, it says "treat."
- If they click on the incorrect answer, it says "trick."
This activity is self-checking and especially engaging when real treats are involved!
Vocabulary used in this activity:
- vertical angles
- supplementary angles
- alternate interior angles
- alternate exterior angles
- corresponding angles angles
Want a print version? Check out the Angle Relationships Trick or Treat.
You may also like...