This 14 page workbook will build a deep understanding of the following concepts:
- Supplementary and complementary angles
- Vertical and adjacent angles
- Interior angle sums in polygons
- Angle relationships formed when parallel lines are intersected by a transversal.
- Solving for a variable when expressions are given for angle measures.
Material is presented in a variety of ways and scaffolds from basic to complex.
Includes guided notes, visual displays, guided practice, lots of independent practice, and an 18 question assessment.
Teacher's Answer Key is included