Thanks for checking out my Angles Activity Pack! Math can and should be fun, and these activities will have your students engaged, learning, and enjoying the process.
1. “We’re Going on an Angle Hunt” – students make Angle Detectors to help them as they search their room, school, or other areas for different kinds of angles. Then, they record the angles found on a chart in correct categories.
2. Terms, definitions and illustrations sheet – great for Interactive Notebooks!
3. Characteristics of Angles fold
4. Kinds of angles matching game
5. Kinds of angles poster
6. 16 Task cards – students measure angles with their protractors. An easier way to use these task cards would be for students to identify the kind of angle.
Your purchase entitles you to make copies for your own classroom. Please do not share this file with others, either by email or photocopying, or share by uploading to a shared server (such as a school server or Google Docs). You may refer interested colleagues to my TpT store or purchase an additional license s to share with them.
Happy Teaching! - Martha from “The Owl Spot”