This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Describe and Label 204 Angle-pair Relationships created by NON-parallel lines cut by a Transversal and by multiple pairs of PARALLEL lines cut by a Transversal
2) Students will Classify & Write terms and/or symbols for:
Not Common Vertex
3) Fill in 204 Cells in 5 distinct Tables, describing the relationship between various Angle-pairs, including a Graphic and Table created by the students themselves or their math class
4) Answer 25 Multiple-Choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to classify angle pair relationships methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Simplifying Expressions Collecting Like Terms Distributive Property Solving Algebraic Equations Solving Algebraic Inequalities Solving Formula Formulas Variable Variables Solving Single-step equations Solving single step equations solving 1-step equations Solving one-step equations inequalities solving 1 step equations inequalities Solving one step equations inequalities Solving 2-step equations inequalities Solving two-step equations inequalities Solving 2 step equations inequalities Solving two step equations inequalities Solving multi-step equations inequalities Solving multiple-step equations inequalities Solving multiple step equations inequalities Solving equations inequalities with squared variable terms Solving equations inequalities with cubed variable terms Solving equations inequalities with the variable on one side Solving equations inequalities with the variable on both sides Geometry Angles Circle Circles Polygon Polygons Triangles Solve for Missing Angle Interior Angle Interior Angles Exterior Angle Exterior Angles Complementary Angles Supplementary Angles Parallel Lines Transversal Transversals Transversal Angle Relationships Alternate Interior Angles Alternate Exterior Angles Vertical Angles Corresponding Angles