ANGLES BATTLESHIP WITH LESS THAN & GREATER THAN PLUS ANGLES, DEGREES AND MEASUREMENT
* * * ANGLES BATTLESHIP:
* “MAKE THE KIDS THINK!”
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with this different and fun set of worksheets on angles!
* They will HAVE TO THINK as they try to solve each example using LESS THAN and GREATER THAN!
* Each example REQUIRES PRIOR KNOWLEDGE not only of different types of angles, but how to use < and > as well.
* Your students will enjoy using the Angles Battleship Chart to solve these examples.
* There are TWO different sections here. They are:
* Section ONE – after solving all the angles, students must fill in blanks with < or > to make each statement true.
* Section TWO – students must again solve all the angles and write TRUE of FALSE as to whether the written statement is true or false;
* BONUS! – a set of 5 Geometry Questions to read and answer.
* GUARANTEED TO “MAKE THEM THINK!”
* * * ANGLES, DEGREES AND MEASUREMENT:
* Need some good extra practice with angles and degrees?
* You receive TWO full worksheets. Look at these examples.
"What's the measurement in degrees of:"
1) 3/4 of a right angle?
2) 3 1/5 right angles?
3) 1/4 of a straight angle?
4) 1/3 of TWO right angles?
THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
These 2 worksheets require students to understand the degrees of angles, fractions AND per cents.
* 22 examples will challenge their ability to solve angles with fractions.
* Side 1 also has a set of 10 TRUE OR FALSE QUESTIONS about GEOMETRY.
* Side 2 has a BONUS question where students must write the geometric names of 8 different shapes.
Answers included in your 3 page download.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/