ANGLES BATTLESHIP WITH LESS THAN & GREATER THAN
* “MAKE THE KIDS THINK!”
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with this different and fun set of worksheets on angles!
* They will HAVE TO THINK as they try to solve each example using LESS THAN and GREATER THAN!
* Each example REQUIRES PRIOR KNOWLEDGE not only of different types of angles, but how to use < and > as well.
* Your students will enjoy using the Angles Battleship Chart to solve these examples.
* There are TWO different sections here. They are:
* Section ONE – after solving all the angles, students must fill in blanks with < or > to make each statement true.
* Section TWO – students must again solve all the angles and write TRUE of FALSE as to whether the written statement is true or false;
* BONUS! – a set of 5 Geometry Questions to read and answer.
* GUARANTEED TO “MAKE THEM THINK!”
* Created and designed by David Filipek. Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
(Angles Battleship with Greater Than & Less Than)
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.