This zipped file includes an 18 slide animated powerpoint presentation and a double-sided skeleton notes sheet for students.
1. Defines angle
2. Defines acute, obtuse, straight, & right
3. 5 independent practice items & answers
(students identify type of angle)
4. Describe triangles by sides: equilateral, isosceles, or scalene
5. Describes triangles by angles: right, acute, obtuse, equiangular
6. 6 independent practice items & answers
(students identify triangle by sides & by angles)
7. Defines Pythagorean Theorem
8. 2 examples finding the length of a side of a triangle
The free preview file show ALL 18 slides. Please check it out before purchasing.
The presentation is clean - the animation effect I use is "appear" - without obnoxious sounds.
This is a license for all the students of ONE teacher.
To make it easier to do the right thing and honor my copyright, additional licenses are just $1.