ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS WORKSHEETS
* Could your students use some reinforcement with their basic geometry?
* You receive 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, degrees, vertices, measurement and more.
* 20 examples each with its own directions. Each example on here is an actual "slide" from a power point program. (the “original” power point is available below)
* NOT for the beginner but for use as reinforcement after your unit on geometry has begun.
* Different yet effective set of worksheets. Your students will be challenged as they work on all 20 examples.
* Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Same as worksheets above! Great activity!
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!