US Version also available.
A Classroom Resource pack about angles. This pack is full of differentiated worksheets for use in the classroom or for use as homework. This pack is creatively put together and tested by a professional Home Tutor and Graphic Designer to make the activities interesting and visually engaging.
This pack features the following:
- The identification of different angles, Acute, Obtuse, Reflex and Right Angles.
- The identification of angles in the environment around them, and in unlikely places, such as on world flags.
- Measuring angle trajectories from a baseline horizontal point. These are fully differentiated worksheets, with three levels of difficulty.
- Pictures on which students can measure angles. These sheets offer students the opportunity to measure any angle of their own choosing, and also encourage students to measure angles that don't necessarily have a horizontal base.
- A summary sheet with questions on the topic that students have learned about, followed by a confidence checklist sheet.
- Also included are supplementary information sheets on how to use a protractor and a list of common misconceptions in learning angles.
- All answer keys are included where relevant.
- Despite being in colour, all worksheets have been tested to print great in black and white.
An angles card game is also available:
You may also like:
Missing Angle Wars Card Game
Construction Dash Card Game
We are making new products all the time. To keep up to date, feel free to follow us.
We love getting feedback. Don't forget to rate us and leave feedback, and you will receive TPT credits to put toward future purchases.
If you have any comments or suggestions, and to stay updated please follow us or take a look at our Facebook Page
Please click here to visit our website for more information about LittleStreams