ANGLES WORD PROBLEMS
YES! WORD PROBLEMS INVOLVING ANGLES!!
You receive TWO full worksheets of 13 word problems all dealing with angles.
* NOTE - Your students must know the degrees of right angles, straight angles and complete turns in order to solve these problems.
* NOTE - Your students must also understand how to get fractional parts of angles.
These word problems involve not only SOLVING FRACTIONAL PARTS OF ANGLES, but SOLVING MANY COMPLETE TURNS as well!
These will make your students "think". See download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity! Goes well with worksheets of the same name! Reinforcement!!
- POSITIVE and NEGATIVE NUMBERS POWERPOINT LESSON!
50 SLIDES with 5 different sections all on positive and negative numbers. Includes GREATER THAN and LESS THAN as well. This program is guaranteed to make your students “think”! Great whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. Different, fun and effective!
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!