Angles and Lines Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall! This is a set of 24 angles and lines Geometry trading cards that you can use with your students in any unit dealing with Geometry. I originally created them for my ELL students to look like trading cards and soon found that all of my students LOVE using them and are a great tool for teaching all the vocabulary about angles and lines!
Save $$$ when you buy the Geometry Vocabulary Pack
which includes these Angles and Lines trading cards and word wall plus three other geometry products!
English + Spanish (A Spanish Angles and Lines version is now included for FREE)
This Angles and Lines Vocabulary Set includes:
• 24 angles and lines trading cards with the word and picture of the type of angles or lines on the front and a definition and sentence on the back.
• The same 24 angles and lines cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture of the type of angle or line and room to write their own definitions and sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more Geometry terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their angles and lines cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these angles and lines vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom as a Geometry word wall or bulletin board.
•Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
•Spanish Angles and Lines set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
I print these angles and lines Angles and Lines flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. The front of each card has the type of angles or lines with its picture. The back has a definition and a sentence.
The 24 words angle / line words in this set of cards are:
• acute angle
• right angle
• obtuse angle
• straight angle
• line segment
• intersecting lines
• complementary angles
• supplementary angles
SAVE Over 45%
This product is included in my Math Vocabulary Bundle that includes 13 sets of math trading cards + word wall posters.
Here are some related products:
Geometry Vocabulary Pack
- Best Deal for ALL: Save $5.50!
Angles and Lines Vocabulary Word Wall
Angles and Lines Vocabulary Cards
You may also like:
2-Dimensional Shapes Cards
3-Dimensional Shapes Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Triangle Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Fractions Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Graphing Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Measurement Vocabulary Bundle
Check out my other GEOMETRY
Thank you for looking at these Angles and Lines Cards and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Angles and Lines Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License