Looking for an engaging way to get your PreCalculus or Trigonometry students practicing their knowledge of angles and their measures? This practice book includes 57 questions designed to help your students become proficient in the skills listed below.
• Drawing angles in standard position
• Recognizing angles drawn in standard position
• Identifying the quadrant in which the terminal side of an angle lies
• Converting angle measures between decimal degree form and degrees-minutes-seconds form
• Converting angle measures from degrees to radians and vice versa
This minimal-prep resource includes book assembly directions, 6 half-pages of content for your students to work through, and a fully worked out answer key. Check out the thumbnails and the preview for a closer look at this resource!
This activity aligns perfectly with my Triangular and Circular Trigonometric Functions Unit. Click here to check it out!!