Angles of Polygons Coloring Activity
This is a fun way for students to practice solving problems with polygons using their knowledge of the interior and exterior angle measures in polygons. The 12 problems address the following skills:
• Find the sum of the degrees of the interior angles of a polygon.
• Find the measure of an interior angle of a regular polygon.
• Find the sum of the measures of the exterior angles of a polygon.
• Find the measure of an exterior angle of a regular polygon.
• Apply knowledge of interior and exterior angles of polygons to find missing measures.
*Students may need to solve a multi-step equation.*
Each problem has three possible answers. Students circle the correct answer for each problem and color the space theme accordingly.
This activity works very well in conjunction with my Polygons and Quadrilaterals Unit Bundle
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Geometry Activities Bundle
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.