Using the “inner monster” to represent anger or frustration, this activity helps identify physiological changes in the body, triggers that fuel negative mood shifts, and coping strategies to “shake off” the monster before he destroys one’s pride.
*Posters with signs of physiological anger and calm
*Discussion task cards with 24 common anger triggers and 40 coping skills. Blank cards for personalizing and color friendly also included.
*Ten worksheets, including cut and paste activities for recognizing body signs, and using copings skills to cool off the inner monster.
*Use task cards as a Memory Game, Go Fish, or placing in a bag to randomly select scenarios for a role play, discussion, or writing/drawing prompts.
• ANGER Management Interactive Cut & Paste Activity: Things That Bite
• ANGER Porcupine Pokes: Flip Book Art Craft
• Anger Self-Control Fortune Tellers
• Anger Signs & Coping Skills: THE ANGRY SHARK SOCIAL STORY 4 Behavior Management
• Button Pushers Game: Learn Triggers, Anger Stages, & Coping Skills
• Do It Yourself ANGER TOOL BELT craft for your coping skills tool box
• My Anger Road Map: Learning to Identify Triggers and Signs to Manage Anger
• Pushing My Anger Buttons: Worksheets and Task Cards
• Taking Space: Personal Time Outs for Anger and Self-Control Game
• What Pushes Your Buttons: Anger Triggers
• ANGRY ANTS: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Group for Negative Thinking
To save 20%, check out the Anger BUNDLE.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.